Plans are in motion for the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Physical Society Division of Fluid Dynamics, to be held November 19 – 21, 2017 in downtown Denver, Colorado. This is one of the largest gatherings of the fluid dynamics research community in the world. We are expecting over 3500 presentations with about 1/3 from outside the United States. All relevant abstracts are accepted (topics). Associated presentations are 10 minutes in length, resulting in a fast-paced, supportive environment showcasing the latest results from fluid science and engineering. Graduate and undergraduate students are encouraged to participate.
Deadlines are approaching:
- Early Registration Rate: on or before Sept 16, 2017
- Regular Registration Rate: Sept 17 – Oct 22, 2017
- On-Site Registration Rate: Oct 23 – Nov 21, 2017
- Cancellation Deadline (no registration refunds past this date): Nov 7, 2017
Other Key Dates
Hotels Reduced Rate Ends: Oct 16, 2017 or earlier if block sells out
Travel Grant Application Deadline: Aug 1, 2017, 5:00 PM EDT
Child Care Grant Application Deadline: Aug 1, 2017, 5:00 PM EDT
- GFM Posters and Video Submission Entry Deadline: September 15, 2017
- Videos must be uploaded by Oct 6, 2017
- GFM Poster: Bring to meeting
Come join us in Denver, November 19-21, 2017!
Co-Chairs, DFD 2017 Local Organizing Committee