ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS CLOSED
Deadline for abstract submission was August 1st
Questions? Contact email@example.com or (301) 209-3290.
- Authors of contributed abstracts are limited to one abstract (oral or poster) as first author.
- The first author should always be the presenting author.
- If more than one contributed abstract is submitted with the same first author, one abstract will be placed in a regular session and other abstracts may be rejected at the organizers’ discretion.
- Invited speakers may submit one contributed abstract as first author in addition to their invited abstract.
- Abstracts in the education categories do not count against the one abstract limit.
- Speakers in minisymposia or focus sessions may not submit contributed abstracts as first author in addition to their minisymposium or focus session abstract.
To submit an abstract, you need:
- name and ordering of authors
- sorting category. Here is a preview of the abstract sorting categories.
- abstract content, 1300 characters maximum.
It may be useful to try a test submission before submitting the final abstract. Visit http://abstracts.aps.org, select ‘Start Abstract Submission,’ and then select ‘TEST Meeting (IT05)’. Follow the online instructions to create a practice abstract.